-->

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hooooo are you?

Ok, one more... for now, anyway.  There's still Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, St Patty's and all those other holidays that call for more scrap paper hoops. Go here for the tutorial for the basic hoops.

I've been sick this week and haven't really done much in the project dept.  I finally finished this little fella tonight because I was tired or lying in bed and sitting around, not getting anything accomplished.


P.S. - I've still been posting this week even though I've been sick, so if you see any typos (there are several, according to Charles ), please cut me some slack this time.  :-)

P.P.S - If you haven't entered my giveaway for a $40 CSN Stores gift card, what are you waiting for??  There aren't a million ways you have to enter this one.  All you have to do is be a follower and then just link up (it's a linky contest entry).

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 


Linking to:
Get Your Halloween On @ Sawdust and Paper Scraps
Get Your Craft on Thursday @ Life as Lori 
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors 
Style Feature Sat @ Perfectly Imperfect 
Scraptastic Sat @ Young and Crafty
Show & Tell Sat @ Be Different, Act Normal  
Saturday Soiree @ a little lovely
Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table and Dreaming  
Sundae Scoop @ i heart naptime
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative 
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping it Simple 
Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch 
Craft-O-Maniac Monday 
Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter 
Get Your Halloween On @ Sawdust and Paper Scraps 

15 crafty peeps said:

  1. kristi, this is so cute! and ironically, i worked on some owl projects today that i hope to share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooh! This one is my favorite...that owl is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how perfect would this be in an owl themed nursery, too. i just saw a blogger do an owl round up in her son's room. think she had like 11 or so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh these are so darn cute! I love the owl :)

    Thanks for linking up to Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's my favorite one yet. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your owl is SO cute!! I love all of the fun hoop projects of late!

    I hope you are feeling better soon. And don't worry about me caring about typos. I am of the belief that it happens and unless you are publishing a book, writing something for work, or sending a letter to your kids teacher that they should be over looked! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having an Happy Owl-oween party for my daugher! Love this!!

    Thanks,
    Michelle
    www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com
    frugal party tips and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite one yet!! Love that lil' owl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!

    Visiting from Craft-O-Maniac Monday!
    Becky
    mrsbettierocker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm featuring you in Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute!! I need to take more time to do some crafty stuff around here. :) Thanks for sharing it last week!! -shaunna

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I saw that you left a comment on Young and Crafty that you liked my Tic tac Toes board, so THANKS! Love this, now I'm off to watch the tutorial!
    TFS
    Dawn
    http://theinkedstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete