-->

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Enjoying Spring

Summers here are dreadfully humid and hot.  I can't stand to be outside for more than five minutes at a time from June until almost halfway through September.  Fall and Spring are glorious though.  Today, the high was 93 (it would be so awesome if that were the yearly high), so it was pretty nice out.  It was perfection once the sun started setting and things cooled down a bit.

Zoe and I spent yesterday with pals of ours.  Around noon, we headed to a nearby town for lunch and a visit to one of my favorite thrift shops.  



I found several goodies today, but my favorites were this full-sized quilt, that I paid just $6 for!



And these gorgeous silver plate spoons.  I know they're WM Rogers, but I haven't been able to find out which pattern.   I'm thinking I'll make either garden markers or use them for some kind of framed art.




There was a little toddler bonding going on, on the way home.  How sweet are they?





When we got back home, I filled up our sad little pool so that the girls could play.  



Our neighborhood pool opens this weekend, and I can't wait to get Zoe in it!  That little lopsided thing just isn't cuttin' it!


Until next time...






1 crafty peeps said:

  1. 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid: best electric car in Canada
    2021 ford escape titanium hybrid: titanium tubing best apple watch titanium vs aluminum electric car tungsten titanium in Canada. ridge titanium wallet Read our 2021 Ford Classic 2018 and 2021 Ford Classic 2017 models. titanium paint color

    ReplyDelete