-->

Monday, February 7, 2011

Treasury Tuesday - Week Fourteen

Thanks to everyone who took the time to check out my last Etsy treasury.  I'd love to have you guys comment on them each week.  Maybe I'll get one on the front page sooner or later.

Also, thanks for all of the good luck vibes concerning my studio mess.  I got a lot done yesterday, but I'm not feelin' it today.  I don't know if I've picked up a cold or if my allergies are flaring up from all of the dust, but I'm feeling a little under the weather today.  Hopefully, I can get back to it later this week.

OK, here's this week's treasury.  If you feel inclined to do so, please head over and comment and click away.  

Clicking on the title will take you to the treasury.


On The Farm


5 crafty peeps said:

  1. This is such a fun way to highlight your treasury creation! I absolutely love the collection you put together today, it made my little lamb so happy, too!

    Bless your heart~ and feel better!
    Junelle
    Yes and Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farmtastic treasury...happy to be included. That little lamb face is so sweet!

    Have a pickin' cool day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi! I was lucky enough to have one of my etsy items featured three times in three days and I wanted to post about it on my blog. How did you get the treasury over to your blog? Do I have to copy each picture individually or is there a way to grab the whole thing? Congrats on yours and I hope you are taking a break as you mentioned in your previous post! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the items you picked out! Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the theme you chose for this treasury, Kristi. I would take one of every item in it. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete