-->

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Need Some Help - Etsy Treasury

I normally post my Etsy treasuries on Tuesdays, but I've got a good one to share with you today.  It's a collection of items being sold by my fellow Vintage Etsy Society Street Team (vestiesteam) members.  The reason I'm sharing today and the reason I'm asking for help is that I'd LOVE for this treasury to make it to the front page of Etsy.  

How can you help?  If you like this treasury and you have an Etsy account, please head on over and leave a comment and maybe click on some of your favorite items.  I'll love ya forever!!

This is a collection of items that once lived as trees. 


Once Upon a Time



3 crafty peeps said:

  1. What a great treasury! I am off to visit it right now! Love your theme:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way to visit it now! Let us know if it gets featured!

    ReplyDelete