-->

Monday, January 31, 2011

Treasury Tuesday - Week Thirteen

I hope you enjoy this week's treasury.  I created this one from beautiful, French-inspired items that some of my CSSTEAM (The Cottage Style Street Team) members have in their shops.  I hope that you'll take some time to visit some of the shops to see what all they have to offer.


Frenchy

4 crafty peeps said:

  1. Thanks so much for including me!!! I love all of these items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, shabby chic, French collection! Thank you for including my vintage book wreath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treasury is tres magnifique! I love all of those vintage keys, and all of the French accents as well! I will be sure to visit all of their neat looking shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely treasury you made - everything in it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete