-->

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Ribbon Wreath

I loved the Halloween Ribbon Wreath so much, I just HAD to make one for Christmas.  I made this one way back at the beginning of Oct and have been dying to hang it up.  I might just have to start sneaking the Christmas goodies out early.  And by early, I mean T-O-D-A-Y.




I'm sure that you can tell by looking at this, how to make it so I won't post instructions.  I will say that I loathe hot glue and do my best to avoid using it and so when I'm wrapping foam in something, I use straight pins to keep everything in place.  

* To see what I did with my leftover ribbon, click here.


Linking to:
Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage 
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest 
Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge 
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Fab Friday @ Frugal and Fabulous Design  
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello 
Crazy Christmas Crafter @ i heart naptime 
Show and Tell Sat @ Be Different, Act Normal
Market Yourself Monday @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Making the World Cuter Monday @ Making the World Cuter 
Handmade Holidays Hooplah @ Just a Girl
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping it Simple
Get Your Craft On @ Today's Creative Blog
Sugar & Spice @ seven thirty-three
Make it Yours Day @ My Backyard Eden 
Three or More Tues @ The Gypsy's Corner
Whatever Goes Weds @ Someday Crafts
Strut Your Stuff Thurs @ Somewhat Simple 
Show & Tell Sat @ Be Different, Act Normal 

 

25 crafty peeps said:

  1. That's adorable, Kristi! Now what about that red door, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! What a fun way to start the holidays! I am going to have to figure out what wreath I want to do, and get going on it soon.
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great!
    And thanks for the tip with the pins! I probably would have gone with the hot glue...tend to being too difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love it! Love it!
    You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! I know what you mean about sneaking Christmas stuff up already, I'm totally doing that hehehehehe!

    Here from TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath. I think one would look great on my red door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cute! I always burn myself when using a hot glue gun. (yowch!) Pins are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute!! I love the bright christmas colors, And i LOVE your red door:)
    Visiting from Justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how bright this is. Great ribbon choices. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is cute..it totally goes perfectly with the red door...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! I'm featuring this on my blog today!
    Hope you dont mind!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great - quick and easy! I like your definition of "early", too! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the texture the ribbon gives! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors. Cool stripes and dots combo! If you get the chance, would love for you to link this up next Tuesday to my Holiday Hookup link party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love how it hangs on the red door too. :) You're welcome to stop by and link this up to my Theme Party on Thursday. The link will stay open all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the Halloween version, and I love this one, too. Fun ribbon! And it looks fab against your door!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sooo adorable! I hope you'll link it up to my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning! I really love it--I have a ton of leftover ribbon and this would make good use of it. Hey, come and see me over at Vintage Pollyanna and link up to my Tell Me Tuesday party! http://vintagepollyanna.blogspot.com/2010/11/join-me-on-tuesdays-for-new-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is adorable! come on over and link it up to MMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute wreath! You're the first link I clicked on from Just a Girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute! I'm going to feature you on Spotlight Sunday @ ThatVillageHouse.blogspot.com
    This is a great wreath for someone like me who has a hard time choosing only one or two patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So I didn't get my act together last week... so your wreath is featured today!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi! I'm doing a wreath roundup on Monday and am going to feature YOU! Hope you can stop by and check it out. Grab a featured button if you want. http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete