-->

Friday, September 10, 2010

Foodie Friday # 3

Welcome to the 3rd Foodie Friday. What is Foodie Friday? Well, it's a bit like a modern day recipe swap. We'll meet here each Friday to link up our recipes. Most weeks we'll have a theme, but sometimes, we'll do an all-out potluck. I'm open to suggestions as to what the next week's theme should be so feel free to leave those in the comments.

This week's a potluck week so link up whatever recipe you want.  Link up as many recipes as you want. 



I have all three recipes from last week's party on the menu this week and I'll hopefully be reviewing them next week.  They were all look awesome so be sure you go check them out.  Sorry for the delay ladies!  

I've already posted my recipe for the week so I'll just link it up with everyone elses.  

OK, let's get ready to link up!





the speckled dog



The "rules"

1 - Only link up a recipe that is relevant to the the week's theme.
2 - Make sure you link to a specific post and not to your main blog page.
3 - Please visit at least one other blog and leave a nice comment for them.
4 - Make sure you link back to Foodie Friday in your linked post so that others can find all of us.

5 crafty peeps said:

  1. mmmm, that looks delish!

    Stopping by from BMBF!
    Love your blog and your witty blog title.
    I'd love if we would follow one another.

    Happy Friday/weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristi! I know it's a tad late for a reply, but you left a comment in my "me" tab last month...

    "Hi, Allison. Do you mind if I copy your list of link parties and add them to my blog?"

    I just realized (after like 2 months or more) that I'm not getting email notifications for those extra tabs. Yikes. Sorry, I didn't try to ignore you on purpose!

    Anyway, as for my link parties, sure copy them! If you shoot me an email at allison@houseofhepworths.com I'll even send you the html if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!! I LOVE CHICKEN WANGS!! I think I may have to make some now! I linked up ALL my recipes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for the invite! I hope you enjoy the Baked Rosemary Potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete