-->

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Seriously Cool Wall Art

By way of Stephanie Lynn @ Under The Table and Dreaming, I discovered this awesome idea from Amy @ My 3 Monsters.  Seriously easy, cool and cheap wall art.
How awesome is this???

Han and I immediately made one for Charles for Father's Day.  I'd had this frame for over a year and could never decide what to do with it. 
our initials

I made two more yesterday and hijacked some frames from around the house.

I did mine as collages in Picasa and it was way easy!  It looks like Amy paid to have hers printed, but I just did mine at home on regular printer paper and they look great to me.  My photos look a little weird, but in person, they're perfect.  Coolest project EVER!  Hop on over and make your own!

Collage images in case anyone wants to use them:

8 crafty peeps said:

  1. I love, love, love the way yours turned out!!! It's so fun for me to see all the different versions of an idea. Seriously well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love how these turned out! So fun... thanks for stopping by my blog. I adore yours- I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are seriously cool. I am always on the lookout for different and creative things to put in picture frames. I love it! I am definitely going to have to try this, so thanks for posting! Oh and hey, I noticed we share the same name and spelling. Yeah for Kristi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! And they all look really, really good. Also, congrats on using your frame :)

    Thank you for participating in the Creative Therapy Session at Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I have this project bookmarked. I just need time to do it! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Kristi - They turned out amazing! I just adore this project and thank Amy so much for sharing with with all of us! Thanks for the link! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cool. I love the eclectic look of this. So colourful and fun!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete