-->

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Bling Carousel

I'm finally working on some smaller projects again so this means that I'll be posting more often than once a week.  I've really been feeling out of touch since I stopped posting on a regular basis so I'm feeling really good about getting back to it.

I've gotten some awesome stuff at GW the past few weeks and I can't wait to transform it all.  This is something I got last week.


I used up the last of my Rustoleum Aqua to transform what I believe to be a horribly tacky, spinning spice rack from the 70's, into a faboosh carousel for some of my glitter and sequins.  Fabulous, dahling!!


Linking to:
POPP @ Domestically Speaking

8 crafty peeps said:

  1. love the aqua/turquoise color- and what a great crafty use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous! Nice job. Everything looks better with glitter doesn't it!?! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it, that is so cool. I'm always looking for little craft organizations tools like that, that I can transform but I'm not having any luck lately. You must be getting all the good stuff :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! What A great idea ..
    Happy 4th to you and yours!
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of a "found" object! I'm a sucker for vintage and love it when I see older things transformed. And using it for craft storage is even better. My only problem would be to find a flat spot with no crafty-crap on it to set it on. Ha!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristi!
    My google has been giving me a hard time-I am only able to comment once in awhile- and even after pushing F5 20 times! Thank you fro letting me know about making the Reine de Saba--let me know how it turns out--what occasion are you making it for?
    I still would like to meet/see you--just had a super de-duper busy summer!
    I hope you are well!
    Hugs,
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the coolest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Haven't seen a new post in a while, and I miss reading your blog! :) Hope you and your family are doing well. God bless.

    ReplyDelete