-->

Monday, May 10, 2010

Studio Progress - Part Two

It's coming along.  Saturday is the only day that I've worked on it, but I got A LOT of it done.  I really couldn't believe how quickly everything came up off of the floor and off of the table.  Why did I put this off for so long???

I've still got some organizing to do and then there's the fun part...  decorating.  Today, I'm painting things for it, like the pegboard Charles made for me, LAST YEAR.  I'll finish cleaning tonight, after the receiving of friends for my brother-in-law's brother, and then tomorrow, I'll finish organizing and get my fabric stash in order.  After that, it's all Charles.  I need him to hang my curtain rod and the pegboard, plus another little project that I'll blog about later today or tomorrow.  Should definitely be ready by my deadline.

3 crafty peeps said:

  1. I envy you having a space all your own! It sounds like it is really coming along and I think going through your stuff and organizing is a fun part, too {different fun from the decorating, but fun}! I'm looking forward to seeing your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Keep it up - I can't wait to see some pics! :)

    ReplyDelete