-->

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Project - Infant Peasant Dress

A couple of months back, I created a board for all of the things I'd tried from a pin and loved.  I've decided to start doing posts on these and then pinning my posts to the Pinned It, Made It, Loved It board. 

A week or so before Zoe was born, I decided to try the Infant Peasant Dress from Sew Much Ado.  
 (closed eyes because it was pretty bright out there)

This was a very simple project.  I consider myself a beginner when it comes to sewing clothes, and this was pretty easy for me.  I decided to skip the elastic for the arms, because I wasn't sure how to maneuver such small holes on the machine.  I think for the next one I make, I'd sew the elastic into the arm casings, before sewing the arm seams, and then trim the excess elastic.  I don't really think the elastic in the armholes are necessary so if you choose to skip this part too, it wouldn't be a big deal.



1 crafty peeps said:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous and Zoe is such a precious girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete