-->

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Treasury Tuesday - No. 19

It's been awhile since I last did one of these. I decided to start it up again for a few reasons. One, it keeps me on some sort of blogging schedule, and two, it helps me keep my creative juices flowing. If you've been here in the past couple of months, you know that I've been struggling with creativity ever since I discovered I was pregnant with my 2nd child after nearly 13 years.

I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting back into it. I've been working on several things this week and so I should have some better posts coming up soon.


I have to tell you, creating this treasury make me hungry! All of those yummy eats I included are things that I basically can't have right now since I'm trying to keep my diabetes under control for this pregnancy. I kinda felt like I was window shopping a bakery. I'm pretty sure I might be ordering some of that stuff to bring to the hospital with me so I can enjoy them after giving birth. Ha!
You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.


Buttery Browns

You have a limit of 18 tags. Use them wisely.
Oops, that tag already exists. Try again.
Sorry, that tag is restricted. Please try again.
Sorry, each tag is limited to 30 characters.















0 crafty peeps said:

Post a Comment