-->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 17

What up, peeps?  Welcome to the 17th FTF.  

Earlier this week, I decided to utilize my blog pages and corral all of my trash-to treasure posts in one spot.  There are 27 total.  You can check those out by clicking here.

I added another page for all of the projects that didn't have their own post.  There are 60 of these and most of them have never been shown on this blog.  You can find those here.



There were so many great links last week.  Here are a few of my favorite.

Check out these awesome embroidery thread eggs that Lucy from Craftberry Bush made.  These are just so AWESOME!  I'm having an egg decorating party with two friends next week and I think these are going to be added to the list.  I just love how colorful they are.  be sure to go over and check out all of the wonderful photos she posted.


I love the finish on this made over knife block by Natalie over at Johnny in a Dress.


I love this outdoor dining set-up that Jaime @ Okla-HOME-a shared, that I told Charles it's exactly what I want us to do in our backyard.  There's now a photo of this in my design files.  Thanks for sharing this, Jaime!



Thanks to everyone who linked up!  If I "faved" you, feel free to grab a button from the sidebar.


Now it's your turn!  What are some of your favorite things?

Rules:There's really only one.  Please, please, please link back to the party so that others can join in.  Also, it'd be really nice of you if you could visit a few of the other linkups and leave a nice comment.



3 crafty peeps said:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for hosting :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thank you so much for the feature and the sweet comment.
    hugs
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love that backyard. I am soo doing the lights on the pergola, baby.

    ReplyDelete