-->

Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 10

Happy Friday!!

I found lots of goodies this week while thrifting.  Here are two of my favorites.

This cake stand that I scored for $5.50!

Another customer in line showed me that it also doubles as
a PUNCHBOWL!

Then I found this wonderful carousel that I can use to store my craft paints.  5 bucks!  It holds 96 paints.  Now I can sell all of the spice racks I've been saving up to use for my paints.


OK, now it's time for me to "fave" some of last week's link-ups.

I pretty much know when I see a great-looking cupcake in a link party, that when I click on it, I'm headed to Inside BruCrew LifeCaffe' Mocha Cupcakes that have, wait for it, R-O-L-Os baked inside.  Yes, I said ROLOs! 
OMG for realz, y'all!


Next up, one of the most talented ladies around, Beverly from Flamingo Toes shows you how to make this Spa Scrubbie and Tropical Bath Tea Soak.  Ya know, Mother's Day will be here before we know it and this set would make a perfect gift for the moms in your life.


Susan from Homeroad shows how to make "old" signs without a Cricut or Silhouette.  I have a Cricut now, but still don't know how or have a place to use it (studio = disaster area) so I'll keep doing my signs this way for now.  I actually want to do a big ole GROCERIES sign for my kitchen so I'll be doing Susan's white on black trick soon.


Thanks to everyone who linked up!  I hope this party will keep growing since it's no longer free to host a link party through Linky Tools.  I'd love it if you guys would help spread the word about my party.  I'm planning to go out each week and "fish" for links, but I'd love it if you'd keep linking back to the party or maybe even do a small post on it.  Anyway, thanks again for participating!
If I featured you, please feel free to grab a "faved" button.





9 crafty peeps said:

  1. Thank you Kristi for making me a favorite this week!
    I'm so excited you liked me and showed me on your site!!! Thank you, thank you! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature Kristi!!
    Thanks too for hosting - I linked up again - though I put the wrong title on the post. ha. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature!!!! You are great to host a party. I linked up again and added a link to my post:-) Happy Football Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great deal on your glass cake dome! I have one very similar to it that I love. And I would never have thought about the punch bowl idea, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. I linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love thrift store finds....great job on the cake platter/punch bowl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for hosting, i put the link on my 'where i party' page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the thoughtful comment on my blog re: Train Themed Bedroom ... it made me smile! Hadn't thought of reversing the door handle - I will have to do that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time in your blog and already loving it :) I liked my white chocolate late .. hope you will like it :)

    ReplyDelete