-->

Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 9

YAY, it's Friday!!  Whew, I've had a crazy busy week!  I decided to start making M-W-F "work" days, meaning those days will be spent working on projects for my shop.  All of the other days are to be spent trying to keep my house in order and running whatever errands I need to run.  It has surely gotten me getting things done, but I kinda messed up yesterday by spending most of the day thrifting.  OOPS!  

There were so many awesome project last week that it was really hard for me to only choose two, but here they are.


Because I'm Valentine Crafting myself, it's what's on my brain and so the first link I'm sharing is V-Day related.  


Lori from My Life Among the Three Stooges linked up some A-W-E-S-O-M-E Valentine crafts that she's done.  I'm pretty envious of these.  Soooo pretty!


This next one will knock your socks off!  Mary from The Decorative paintbrush linked up this deliciously F-U-N-K-Y dresser that she made over.  She even gives a great tutorial.  I can't wait for it to warm up outside!  I've got a few small furniture pieces out in the garage that I'd like to try something like this on.  LOVE!



Thanks so much to everyone who linked up!  If I featured you, please feel free to grab a "faved" button from my sidebar.

Before I open up this week's party, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be doing a 600 followers giveaway soon (hopefully this week!) so be sure to check back in for that.

OK, it's your turn to show us whatcha got!


1 crafty peeps said:

  1. Hi there - I will have to prepare a post and link up next week!!! Great posts here tonight. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete