-->

Friday, January 14, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 7

Woohoo!  I'm getting an early start this week!!  Thanks to everyone who linked up last week.  I'll show some of my faves in just a bit.

Some of my favorite things this week are:

These trinket dishes that I made over.  

I bought them at Hob Lob last summer and was using them in my dining room until it was time to decorate for Fall.  They were just basic black and I thought they needed some pizazz.  I gave them a few coats of paint and then some glazing action (glaze tutorial coming this weekend!).  LOVE!  If anyone is interested, these are in the shop.

I'm also loving this photo that my friend, Leslie, from Goodbye, House!  Hello, Home! took.  We live in the same city and we got at least 6" of snow Monday.  That's a BIG deal here in SC!  You can see her snow post here.
look at that fat fella!


Now it's time for two of my favorite link-ups from last week.  It was REALLY hard choosing just two.  I think I may have to bump that up.

I love this homemade paper and stationary project (tutorial) from Rebekah at Potholes & Pantyhose.  I think this would be a great project for Han and I to do together.

Jen at Clean & Scentsible makes these awesome magnetic calendars out of various scrapbooking materials and other odds and ends.  I love this and I'm already planning one for Feb.  What a great way to use up supplies!



If you were featured,  please feel free to grab a button from the sidebar.


Now it's your turn to link up some of your favorite things.

Rules:There's really only one.  Please, please, please link back to the party so that others can join in.  Also, it'd be really nice of you if you could visit a few of the other linkups and leave a nice comment.


Linking to: 


7 crafty peeps said:

  1. Great colors. Love the look. I am looking forward to your glazing tutorial. I want to learn how to do it properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for the party.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and for inviting me over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fat little birds never fail to bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Homemade Stationary Sets Tutorial! I really appreciate the 'shout out'! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You faved me!
    Aw!
    Thank you!
    I grabbed your button to put on my side bar--thanks!
    I think I took 50 pictures of very active birds that day, and only got a few worth keeping :)
    Fatso was in one of them.
    I have something for you.
    So...let's get togetha-yes!
    Love you sweet thang!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did! The new paint and glaze made them perfect.

    ReplyDelete