-->

Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 6

Ouch!  Only had 4 link-ups last week.  I think I'd missed the two weeks before last so it's understandable.  I guess I better be more consistent with this little party!

Here are my two picks from last week.

Suzy from Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom made these awesome Faux Metal Wall Art pieces from toilet paper and paper towel rolls.  Awesome!


Next up is this wonderful VW Bus quilt from Leigh at Dirt Cheap Decor.  I absolutely love this quilt!  The fabrics she chose are wonderful, and the little details in the blocks are amazing!

CUTE, right???




Thanks to everyone who linked up last week!  If you were featured,  please feel free to grab a button.


the speckled dog 

Now it's your turn to link up some of your favorite things.

Rules:There's really only one.  Please, please, please link back to the party so that others can join in.  Also, it'd be really nice of you if you could visit a few of the other linkups and leave a nice comment.


1 crafty peeps said: