-->

Monday, December 27, 2010

White

As you may have seen, a lot of the Southeastern states got treated to a White Christmas.  I'm in the NW part of SC and the last time we had a White Christmas was in 1963.  I read somewhere yesterday, that it had been over 100 years since Atlanta had one.  I guess you can imagine how happy everyone was when after days of back and forth weather reports, we got some snow on Christmas.  It didn't start around here until late afternoon on Christmas Day, but that was good enough for us.  

Here are some shots Charles got yesterday while Han and I hit the mall for some after Christmas shopping, a tradition of ours.

Sweet fur-babies all snuggled up inside.  This is how they always cuddle.





I hope everyone had a great Christmas!


2 crafty peeps said:

  1. so pretty and the pups are adorable! we only got an inch or two- i was sooo bummed! i was hoping for maybe 6! oh well, maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete