-->

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Treasury Tuesday - Week Five

From now until Dec 14th, I'm making Tuesdays, Treasury Tuesday here at The Speckled Dog.  Since Christmas is just around the corner, I thought it might be a nice idea to show you some of what's out there to be found on Etsy.  There's just so much out there, that I wanted to share some stuff I've found while making Etsy Treasuries.  I think buying handmade or at least shopping mom and pop is really important.  We need to do what we can to support others just like us.  Plus, there's nothing like receiving a unique gift from someone. 


Creating treasuries is pretty time consuming, at least for me, and I've fallen behind with these and missed the past two weeks.  To make up for it, I'm going to try and post two more treasuries today.  


This treasury is made up of colorful items from some of my favorite Etsy shops. 
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

5 crafty peeps said:

  1. Your treasury is so sweet! Thanks for showing my pillow here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to go back and review each of your Tuesday postings. I am new to Etsy and was just featured in my first treasury by someone today also! Who knew all of this was out there. I love it all. Thanks for featuring all of this and making so many great things easier to browse.

    ReplyDelete