-->

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Massacre @ Three Coins Ct

As I was driving home today, after picking up some new fall decorations, I remembered something that happened to us almost a year ago.  Here is the article Charles wrote about it on Facebook last year.  Hope you enjoy!

Fountain Farm Couple Arrives Home to Discover Massacre

by Charles R. Thompson on Monday, September 21, 2009 at 7:25pm
Sept 21, 2009 - After returning from a day of work a Fountain Inn SC couple was horrified to find the mutilated remains of a fall pumpkin strewn across their bedroom.

"It was horrible. I saw it first" said the husband, still visibly taken aback. "I entered the house and I knew something wasn't right. The couch was in disarray. I looked down and saw a trail of, of, I don't know... I couldn't tell what it was... leading to the bedroom."

Mugshot of "Dax the Dalmatian" ... currently being held in connection with fall massacre.
Upon entering the bedroom the husband was shocked to discover a far more disturbing scene. "It was everywhere. The floor, the rugs, even all over the bed. I'm not sure I can sleep there tonight. It's going to be awhile."

"It was only with us for a few days." the wife added, holding back the emotions of the recent loss. "It was here for the holidays you know... why just yesterday I placed it on the coffee table... and now this. Now it's gone. I'm still can't believe it."

Authorities are currently holding a 2.5 foot tall canine who answers to the name of "Dax" but have not excluded the possibility of a long nosed accomplice going by the name of "Molly" who is often seen lingering in the same area.

The fall Halloween pumpkin is survived by another fall Halloween pumpkin of the same type, but slightly lower in height as to give a two-level effect. Neither of the suspects are considered dangerous as they are currently not allowed in public unchaperoned.

September 24, 2009 at 12:32pm
Update: Yesterday the slightly smaller fall pumpkin was the victim of retaliation when guards lost track of Dax upon release for good behavior.


4 crafty peeps said:

  1. Too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me shoot coffee out my nose! Ha!!



    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hysterical! i love the way you wrote that, seriously genius! especially the "two tiered effect", lol.

    xo,
    your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete