-->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Foodie Friday Theme for 8/27

Hey, peeps!  Don't forget, the first Foodie Friday link party is this coming Friday, Aug 27th.  I thought I'd go ahead and give the theme in case someone wants to make a recipe to post so they can link it up on Friday.  I'll have to do this myself because I don't have any existing posts that match the theme.

The first Foodie Friday theme will be:
    
COOKIES!!!


* Some info on the Foodie Friday link party:
I love food and I love finding new recipes and so I thought having a recipe link party would be a fun way to have a sort of modern day recipe swap.  I've decided to host this party on Fridays and call it Foodie Friday.  There will be a theme each week and I'll post the theme either on Mon or Tues the week of the party.  That way, you'll have time to make something for a submission and post on it, if you don't already have a post.


2 crafty peeps said:

  1. Great idea, glad I found your blog! Can't wait to link up.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I made a note of this and hope to make it to your party.
    Thanks for the nice comment on my burlap bag. If you are really serious about making one and need any help, just let me know!
    xox
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete