-->

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Studio - The Reveal

Oh, I am soooo glad this is done.  It really wasn't bad at all.  I probably could have done this in two days, but I'm glad I gave myself a week because it let me take my time and it kept me from feeling overwhelmed. 

If you haven't see the "before", go here.

OK, now for the fun part!


 My desk

The red chair and finally, curtains!

 My favorite part of the room!

The ribbon organizer in its new home.

 
Love these prints by Emily at The Black Apple.  Here's her Etsy shop.


More shots from around the room:


 The floor!  The floor is clean!


I still have some small decorating projects that I'm working on that need to be finished, but I wanted to give them their own posts.  I also need to finish painting around the ceiling on one wall, but this room is pretty much finished.  Now, I'm off to clean the rest of the house because like Mandi over at Tidbits from the Tremaynes, the rest of my house seems to have fallen apart the past two days.
Linking to:
Whatever Goes Weds @ Someday Crafts
Make it Yours Day @ My Backyard Eden 
Creative Therapy @ Life in the Pitts
Hooking Up With HOH 

25 crafty peeps said:

  1. I love your 'creative space' lovely.
    The prints by Emily are really fantastic.
    I wish you lots of love and peace in your finished space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I need to work on mine soon - thanks for the inspiration!
    Love all the white pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks grrrrreat! I love the paint color, the ribbon holder, the white pottery/dishes holding shelves. . .

    great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there's a puddle of drool on the floor over here. I'm DYING over this room! I'm so inspired!!! And jealous! I'm doing a clean up of my crafty den and posting it tomorrow asap! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your hard work;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy women that have their own creative space. I have a closet. Your space is very open and airy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Looks great!

    I've given you the Trendy Blog Award!! Come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so great! I need to revamp my office so bad. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very nice, so fresh and clean! My studio is too small and I have it absolutely crammed with stuff. The problem is I use most of it every week, so it all has to be out and available.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The room looks so serene! And I love your sewing area and the pegboards. I can't wait to finish out my office. It's pretty empty still!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Kristi!!!
    YOU DID IT!!!
    It looks amazing!
    I love the blue walls with the pops of color- so happy and bright!
    The open shelving with all the milkglass and ironstone-YUMMY!!!
    You can vacuum the floor now, too *wink!
    My girls and I drove through your town on Tuesday night---nuthin' on the curby.
    Well, you can check this room off your TO DO list--what's next? :)
    Can't wait to see!
    ~Leslie
    P.S. I sew, too!
    P.P.S. I am about to sew a slipcover for Miss A's bedroom chair- if you don't know how to make a slipcover and would like to learn, let me know- I'll be happy to show you--or if you already know--come help me make mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! I love the paint color too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty! I love all the colors and those really cool framed prints. I'm sitting here in my craft room taking a break from painting the walls so this is getting me inspired to keep going so I can finish my room too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clean, bright and pretty! What a beautiful space to be creative!

    Thanks for sharing at My Backyard Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks soooooo good! it is just the right amount of peaceful mixed with just the right amount of pop and panache! you have created a wonderful haven to well, um, create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go Kristi! What a beautiful studio! I love your color palette, so calm and relaxing! I am proud of you! I want to come over and play! :)

    ~Amanda @Looking Glass Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice job Kristi. I like your shelves of cream vases, bowls etc. Your room has such a soothing feel about it. Enjoy your room! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great place to create! I think I'm a little jealous now :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yahooooooo feels good right????? :o) I hope it makes you feel even more creative knowing that you only have a small mess to clean up when you are done!! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh and what color is on your walls??? I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy Moly Girl! You really did it. It is phenom! Mine is still embarrasing...and there is not hope for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this room! You really made it work. I also love those prints- I'm gonna go check out her Etsy shop right now :)

    Thanks for linking this up to A Little Creative Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The room looks great!! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good job girlfriend, it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh it looks gorgeous! VERY inspiration filled! I love it!

    ReplyDelete