-->

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Studio Progress

Um, there is none.  I told y'all I was a procrastinator.  Ha ha.

I'd planned on getting started Thurs morning, but my sister's brother-in-law passed away that morning.  He was in his 20's and it was very unexpected.  Her husband, who works with my husband, was away on business in CA so I went to be with her.  Then yesterday, I had a lunch date with my g-ma and then Han had her sewing class.  After that, we had dinner and then went over to my sister and brother-in-law's house.

Now I'm not saying all of that is the reason why I haven't started on the studio yet.  There's been some procrastination going on too.  Like yesterday afternoon.  I scrubbed my kitchen floor grout with a toothbrush instead of getting started on that room.  Now, that's bad!

I have painted some black baskets white so I guess technically, I have started.  Right?

2 crafty peeps said:

  1. I'm sorry about your sister's brother in law! That is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very sorry to hear about your sister's brother-in-law. Going to be with her was definitely the right thing to do. I like your comment about scrubbing the kitchen floor as procrastination. I do that kind of thing too. :)

    ReplyDelete