-->

Friday, May 21, 2010

Short & Sweet

This is a teeny tiny post for a small project.

I've been grabbing these wall candle thingies whenever I see them.  They're usually between $1-$2. 

I glued some wood ornament pieces on them and then painted them with a little white spray paint.  To remedy that big ole gaping hole where I'm guessing a mirror used to be (ick!), I glued some scrapbook paper in.  Since my studio is the only place I can get away with something pretty and white, that's where these are a-hangin'!
you'll have to excuse the crooked glue job I did on those ornaments


Linking to:

8 crafty peeps said:

  1. Um..you always amazing me with the thought you put into your re-vamp projects! I swear, I'm stealing all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Kristi I love what you did with those! The white is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out really nice! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makeover! They look so much better !
    {Rebekah}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great painted white. I see these all the time, but haven't been able to think of a place to put them. Maybe I should just start picking them up anyway.

    ReplyDelete