-->

Friday, February 11, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - No. 11

Welcome to Favorite Things Friday.  I'm in a rush this morning and so I don't have my features together, but I do want to give special thanks to Michelle from Someday Crafts.  Michelle featured my DIY Pedestal Bowls post and brought a lot of traffic and new followers my way.  Thanks, Michelle!

Also, thanks to all of my new followers for choosing to follow me!  If you haven't already, head on over to enter my giveaway.






Alright, it's time for you to link up your latest and greatest.




4 crafty peeps said:

  1. Oh, my gosh! That is the perfect shade of blue I've been looking for for my bedroom! Care to share? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party! ANd I love the turquoise pedestal! Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Pedestals! I just awarded you the versatile blogger award. http://bloominghomestead.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-received-versatile-blogger-award-this.html

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete