-->

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Faves

Here are some of my favorite projects from some of the weekly link parties I participated in this week.


From the Sunday Showcase link party at Under the Table and Dreaming:

This gorgeous headboard makeover by Julie at Joy's Hope.  Isn't that color beautiful?

This cabinet makeover at One Life Many Journeys.  Yes, that was a gun cabinet!!



From the Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots and Jello:

These Nesting Plaques that Kathy from Creative Home Expressions made.  And with Scrabble tiles!  Love it!!

This lamp revamp from Shausha at Show and Tell.  So pretty!



From the Sundae Scoop link party at i heart naptime:

Doormat wall art from Jamie at Dusting Off the Mantel.  I don't even have the words to describe how awesome I think this is!

This cute, cute, cute button frame by Courtney at The Good Life



From Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous:

These awesome Scrappy Birdhouses from Kendra at On My Side of the Room.  So cute!



From Strut Your Stuff Thursday at Somewhat Simple:

This amazing coffee table makeover by Kristy at This is my Life.  She did a great job on the top!


These "so cute, I wouldn't want to eat 'em" decorated cupcakes that Bird at Bird Crafts made.

If I faved you, please feel free to grab my button.





Grab My Button





the speckled dog




 

7 crafty peeps said:

  1. Hot diggity dog! Thanks for choosing me as on of your faves for the week. I will surely display your button with pride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm so flattered you liked my frame!
    Thanks :)

    I'm so loving that lamp and those birdhouses too! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me!!!! I love all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!! Thank you so much! This is the first time I have ever been featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for featuring my little lamp! i will for sure grab your button :)

    i love all your goodwill finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including me with such talented and creative bloggers,Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, geesh, thanks! This is my very first feature! :) Made my night. I'm getting ready to do some blogging about my latest project but am going to do a "feature" post instead and add your blog post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete