-->

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Knitted Egg Cozies





Aren't they cute?  I found the pattern for them on Ravelry.  You can go directly to this free pattern by clicking here.

I'm planning to put a couple in Han and Zoe's Easter baskets, as well as my niece's and nephew's.  Since most of the kiddos are itty-bittys, I embroidered the eyes instead of using beads as instructed in the pattern.  

I know it's only a couple of days before Easter, but these are so fast to knit.  I'm talking minutes here!  

Happy Easter, everyone!!



Linked to:
Weekend Wrap-up @ Tatertots & Jello 
Whatcha Got Weekend @ Lolly Jane Boutique  

3 crafty peeps said:

  1. So cute! I love ravelry. I'm not much of a knitter but I love crocheting. But I may give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are adorable! I would make them if I had the skills. Too cute! I'm sure little zoe is going to love them :) {Han too!}

    -kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so cute! I just made some egg cozies this week too! They are such a fun addition to a festive Easter table!

    ReplyDelete