-->

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Treasury Tuesday - Week One

From now until Dec 14th, I'm making Tuesdays, Treasury Tuesday here at The Speckled Dog.  Since Christmas is just around the corner, I thought it might be a nice idea to show you some of what's out there to be found on Etsy.  There's just so much out there, that I wanted to share some stuff I've found while making Etsy Treasuries.  I think buying handmade or at least shopping mom and pop is really important.  We need to do what we can to support others just like us.  Plus, there's nothing like receiving a unique gift from someone.  Here is this week's treasury.  


Neapolitan Ice Cream


2 crafty peeps said:

  1. Love the neapolitan theme... delicious! The donut soap is amazing! And I love the gift tags... too cute.

    ReplyDelete