-->

Sunday, September 12, 2010

2010 Fall Swap

Sherri over at The Claw is hosting a Fall swap .  If you're interested, head on over and sign up.  Sign ups close tonight! (see details below or at The Claw)



Details:

You will be paired randomly with another blogger and by Friday, October 10th (two days and one month from today), you will mail your swap partner a package filled with fall-related and/or non-fall-related goodness. Thrift-store items, gently used hand-me-downs and magazines or books or cds you think your person would enjoy are always good, too. In other words, you do not need to spend a lot of cash to play along. Homemade items are another great idea!

5 crafty peeps said:

  1. Kristi- Hey thanks for posting about the swap! I just read and published your comments (I've been at my son's fifth bday at chuck e. cheese - and survived - whew). Thanks so much for joining in. will add your name and link you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. followed you back, and thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool. I'll have to think if I will be able to do this.

    I am here for the Friday blog hops and am following you via google reader. I hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

    xo Erin

    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you soo much for this.
    Off to check!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I typo errored your name (twice!) - I am going to redo the swap order at any rate, so you know, we had people who wanted to participate but missed the deadline to sign up.
    NEW deadline is tonight 10 p.m. EST

    ReplyDelete