-->

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekly Faves

Here are some of my favorite projects from some of the weekly link parties I participated in this week.


Get Your Craft On Tuesday @ Today's Creative Blog 

This great T-Shirt to Toddler Skirt from Delilah's Mommy.  She's got a good freezer paper stencil tutorial in there too.


This PB inspired book rack from infarrantly creativeIt's made from a hand-me-down hutch.  Great transformation!
 


From The Power of Paint Party @ Domestically Speaking.

This chair makeover from Tales of a Golf Girl.
Here's the before:
 

Here's the after.  Isn't that beautiful??

This amazing wall stencil job over at Sugar Bee.  Um... WOW!


From the DIY Project Parade @ The DIY showoff

This changing table makeover from Savvy Southern Style.  It's so pretty & the history of the table and what it's soon to be used for is so neat!

Before:
After:

This embellished pillow from diy Design Fanatic.  She's included the flower tutorial.  These are on my list for this week!

This cute buttoned monogram pillow from the Adventures of one crazy lady.  I'm planning one of these for my master bedroom makeover.



From Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Scallop paint job and tutorial from Maryann at Domestically Speaking.  I was thrilled to find out that she has textured walls just like I do and this still turned out well!  I'm planning to try this out in my laundry room.

Check out this beautiful bedroom makeover from Dirt Cheap Decor!

I linked up way more than I normally do and there are sooo many more projects that I love, but I've got some interview questions to answer and a sick girl here so I've got to scoot.  I hope everyone has had a great weekend!


If I faved you, please feel free to grab my button.



the speckled dog

10 crafty peeps said:

  1. Those are my favorites too. Your seashell cloche was one on my fav's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my bedroom makeover!
    --Leigh
    dirtcheapdecoratingdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great weekly faves, I love the little pink chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful projects! Thanks for featuring mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you picked some lovely projects I feel SO honored right now. Thanks so much for your kind words and for introducing me to all this talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my changing table makeover and thanks so much for following. I will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for the feature. It is an honor to be counted among such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring me and my chair rehab! I'm actually doing a second one, same chair frame style, in aqua with the same fabric. I'll post soon and let you see that one too.
    Love your scrabble letter header, we play all the time!

    ReplyDelete