-->

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekly Faves

Here are some of my favorite projects from some of the weekly link parties I participated in this week.

From Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

This very charming potting shed that was posted by Cynthia at ITTLDO.  Go check out the inside!

This wooden American flag by Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming. 


From Made by You Monday @ Skip to My Lou

Skeleton Key Art by Allison at House of Hepworths.  This post motivated me to do the skeleton key project I've been putting off for 6 years!!

 This garden journal and seed packet organizer by Shelley at Shelley Inspired.  Fantastic!
From Hooking up With HOH @ House of Hepworths

This wrapped candlestick from Amber at It's Greener Over Here.  Love the color and fabric combo of this!

This awesomely awesome DIY cardboard letter tutorial from Christy at Christy's Creative Chaos.


From Get Your Craft on @ Life as Lori.

This tutorial for making yummy cupcake pincushions by Donene at Easy Peasy Grandma.  Han and I will definitely be making these this week!


From Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative:

This settee makeover by Ann Marie at La Maison LaFourtune.  Isn't that amazing??  This was my most favorite from this week.  

This quilled artwork by Sumi at Dazzled By Life.  So pretty!  I've always wanted to try this and I think this just gave me the motivation I needed.

If I faved you, please feel free to grab my button.




the speckled dog

6 crafty peeps said:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my candlestick! I am honored, especially among all of these amazing projects! :)
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot.I have been featured..Yay!! Definitely made my day.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring me. Great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristie - Thanks so much! I'm honored to be one of your featured! Great finds! I've added your button to my blog! Hope you have a great week! Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me! I hope you ejoy your cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for featuring me :O) your blog rocks!

    christy
    http://christylovespaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete