-->

Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekly Faves

Here are some of my favorite projects from some of the weekly link parties I participated in this week.


From DIY Day @ A Soft Place to Land

From Jen at Tatertots and Jello these cute silhouettes.  She's even got a tutorial for them.

From Cap Creations, this pretty jewelry organizer .  She's got some beautiful jewelry over there too.  Go check it out.

From Kacey @ A Life of Blue, this amazing vanity makeover.

This desk makeover and overall entryway set-up from Myra at My Blessed Life.  This color of green is my favorite color so this immediately caught my eye.  The desk alone is awesome, but everything together looks FANTASTIC!


From Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative

From Charity at All Things Beautiful, this fab jewelry box makeover.  Doesn't that look great?  I always pass these things up in the thrift shops.  Not anymore!


From Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors 

From Michelle @ Between Cottage and Cabin, this fab buffet makeover.  Isn't it spunky?  I'll admit that I'm a little jealous that she has a cabin!!


From the Sunday Showcase Party @ Under the Table and Dreaming

These crazy-adorable spring wreaths made by Jen at Redberry Barn, and her friend Leslie.  These are made from fabric, PAPER TOWELS and COFFEE FILTERS!



This itty bitty dress from Alisa at The Sweet Life.  I love her fabric choices.  I'm gonna have to make one of these for Ava!


From the Power of Paint Party @ Domestically Speaking 

This cute dessert stand made out of terracotta flower pots from Kimbo at A Girl and A Glue Gun.  What a great idea!

From the Show Off Your Stuff party at Fireflies and Jellybeans


This "It's all about me" tray from Amylynn at Scrapbooking Over Coffee.  I think this would be a prefect project for a tween or teen, to help them get in touch with their creative side and so I'm going to add this one to the project list to do with Han.



If I faved you, please feel free to grab my button.




the speckled dog

7 crafty peeps said:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me & my friend Leslie! I told her that her wreath was on your blog and that she needs to start a blog too!!
    You have a fun blog...I am your new follower!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for the feature! Proudly displaying the button! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my little project! You made my night. :-)

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my little dress. I'm honored to be considered among such awesome projects! I will definitely be grabbing your button...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are. Some fabulous face. Your right, the desk and entryway is so cool.

    ReplyDelete